How to Get Rid of Acne at Home Naturally
Are you worried about Acne and unable to get a good treatment for that? Do you know that Acne can be treated effectively by natural remedies. Natural acne treatments are created to cleanse the system internally and get rid of toxins which are responsible for the breakout of acne. The main advantage of natural treatments is that they not only fight against the symptoms but also treat the internal causes of acne. They usually involve modifications in diet as it mainly intends to cleanse the internal organs.
Acne Cured in 3 Days
> Read Testimonials on Natural Acne Cure ( 3 Day Cure)
What is Acne?
Acne is a chronic disorder of the hair follicles and sebaceous glands. Some of the characteristics of acne include black heads, pimples, cysts, infected abscesses, and rarely scarring. Adolescent age is the time when men and women are infected by acne. It gets worse for those with oily skin. Middle aged women get only mild to moderate acne. It can be seen commonly on the face but can occur on the neck, chest, back, shoulders, scalp, and upper arms and legs.
Types of acne that can be cured by natural treatments
Acne begins with a basic lesion called the comedo. This is an enlarged hair follicle plugged with oil and bacteria residing under the surface of your skin that waits for the right conditions to grow into an inflamed lesion. There are two main types of acne non-inflammatory acne and inflammatory acne.
This is also called a white head. If the plugged follicle is below the surface of the skin, it is called a closed comedo. This usually appears on the skin as small, whitish bumps.
Open comedo :
This is also called black head. If the plug becomes big and pushes through the surface of the skin, it is called an open comedo. Theey appear dark due to the buildup of melanin, the pigmentation element of the skin.
This is a small, firm pink bump. They are tender in nature and are often considered an intermediary step between non-inflammatory and clearly inflammatory lesions.
These are small round lesions that are inflamed and contain visible pus, which appear red at the base with a yellowish or whitish center. Pustules do not contain a large amount of bacteria. This is caused by chemical irritation from sebum components such as fatty free acids.
These are large pus-filled lesions that are present deep within the skin. These are very painful, as they are inflamed. These often leave deep scars.
This is a rare but serious form of inflammatory acne that develops on the face, back, buttocks, and chest. There may be bacterial infection in addition to pustules and cysts.
Symptoms of Acne that can be cured by natural remedies
- Bulged spots under the skin without openings, white heads
- Continuous presence of red spots or swellings called pimples
- Red swellings filled with pus, pustules
- Dark spots with open pores at the centre, Black heads
- Inflamed fluid filled lumps under the skin, acne cysts
Causes of Acne
The natural treatments can cure Acne caused by the following reasons:
- Bacteria and infections.
- Oily skin.
- Deficiency of vitamins.
- Hormonal imbalance
- Micro organisms on the skin surface.
- Accumulated dirt and mud.
- Plugged pores on the skin and dead cells that block tiny holes in the skin – so the skin can not breathe.
Treatments for Acne
Acne medication makes us susceptible to some unwanted perils. It does not suit everybody. Sometimes, it may include hypoallergenic substances that would activate existing allergies. It has other side effects depending on the condition of the body of the person. It is not affordable. It is very costly.
Laser treatment may cause very dry skin and swelling of the skin areas. The other side effects may be redness, minor pain and discomfort. This also does not suit every one and is very costly.
How to get rid of Acne by Natural Treatments:
- Try to reduce the intake of processed and fatty foods. You should also wash your face 2 to 3 times a day with an oil free soap and should not use any cometics. Don’t use harsh soap.
- You should not squeeze acne pimples as this may spread. Don’t touch the skin with dirty hands.
- The intake of vitamins like A, B, C and E reduces and prevents acne. Try 50,000 international units of vitamin A, 100 milligrams (mg) of niacin three times a day and 400 mg of vitamin E once daily for at least one month.
- Try to sleep on time and atleast 7 hours a day gives you healthy skin.
- You can apply honey and tomato pulp to get rid of Acne.
- Take 50 mg of Zinc one to three times daily for a month and then reduce the dose to 25 mg a day. Stop using it if you get any side effects. It is available in capsule form.
- Pound the orange peel with water on a piece of stone and apply the mixture on to the areas affected by acne. This provides vitamin C.
- Extract the lemon fruit juice and apply it regularly on the skin. This will terminate the pimples that may cause acne.
- Rub raw garlic on the affected area several times a day, it acts like an acne cleanser and you can achieve clearer skin in a short period of time.
10. Eat at least three seeds of raw garlic daily for a month, you can purify your blood stream and cleanse it to keep problematic bacteria away.
11. Mix coriander juice, or mint juice with turmeric powder and apply it on the face. Cleanse your face thoroughly before applying it at night.
12. Make a paste out of fenugreek leaves, Apply it as a facemask at night to prevent pimples and blackheads.
13. Apply grated cucumber slices on the face, eyes, and neck for 15 to 20 minutes a day for a week and you can eliminate persistent blackhead and pimples.
14. Eat fresh juicy fruits apples, pears, grapes, peaches, and pineapples combined with healthy vegetables and this eliminates the possibility of developing acne.
15. Other home remedies for acne include exposure to the sun in moderation and with proper sunscreen applied and hot epsom salts bath.
Instead of going to acne medications and develop some other problems it is better to follow simple natural remedies and get rid of acne. Even though these natural treatments are effective they act slowly on the system. There are professional methods which also give you 100 % results and quickly. You can try a professional natural treatment for good results.
Professional Acne Natural Treatment – Improved Home Remedies