Getting Rid of Alcohol Allergy at Home – Avoid Alcohol Allergy Attack
What is Alcoholic Allergy:
Alcohol allergy is also known as alcohol intolerance. It is a negative reaction caused after the intake of alcohol and is caused by a deficiency of the Aldehyde Dehydrogenase (ALDH) enzyme. This enzyme is necessary to convert alcohol to acetic acid, which is vinegar. This is further treated and broken down so that the body can use it create some energy. We get our energy from food. This is usually broken down and metabolized by enzymes present in our body. Food is digested in the stomach and small intestine and then enters our blood and carried to their appropriate location. The alcohol when consumed gets readily absorbed from the gastrointestinal tract and since it is a toxic compound it can not be stored. It has to be oxidized by the body in order to get rid of it. Thus, people with low levels of ALDH will experience allergic reactions because they can not digest the alcohol to something more edible.
Do you now that alcohol allergy can be cured by natural treatments at home. You can understand the method in the following sections.
Symptoms that can be treated by Natural treatments:
The symptoms of a reaction to ingredients in an alcoholic beverage are as follows:
- Nasal congestion
- Warm, red, itchy skin
- Worsening of pre-existing asthma
- Runny or stuffy nose
- Rapid heartbeat
- Abdominal pain
Causes of Alcoholic allergy:
Natural treatments can cure the alcoholic allergies caused by the following reasons:
The alcohol is not the reason for these allergic reactions. Another ingredient such as grapes in wine, various grains like hops, barley, rye, corn or wheat in beer, and the addition of yeast for fermentation of sugars and generation of alcohol may be the underlying cause. The additives that are used for alcohol are as follows:
- Brewer’s Yeast
If any of the above substances cause allergy to you then there might be a problem.
Till Today there is neither a medication nor exact method for curing alcohol allergy. You may be given some medicines by the doctors to control or reduce the reactions to alcohols but the only way to get rid of alcoholic allergy is to stay away from alcohol. It is very easy to say but not to practice. Good willpower and enough luck will help you out of this problem.
Natural treatments for Alcoholic Allergy: Best Home Remedies
An ideal remedy is to give up drinking alcohol completely. To get rid of your allergy symptoms you can also try the following natural supplements:
- Vitamin C has a antihistamine like effect. Hence try to have good intake of that.
- Butterbur and Mangosteen taken in supplement form may also help you.
- If you have severe symptoms then you can take an OTC antihistamine which is very useful.
- Quercetin and CoQ10 also have an antihistamine like effect. So try them.
- The No Red Face Formula is said to be the world’s best cure for Asian flush, Asian glow and alcohol flush reaction all of which are types of alcoholic allergies. It is the best treatment to get rid of alcohol allergy symptoms. The No Red Face Formula is simple, easy to follow and works every time.
To heal the rashes on your back, you can try the following remedies:
- Application of cold compress. You should Wrap a few cubes of ice in a flannel cloth and apply to the inflamed area. It acts as a cold compress and gives you relief.
- Chill some milk in the refrigerator and take a gauze pad and pour some on chilled milk on it and apply to the itching area.
- Loose fitting cotton garments are good to wear until your itch fades.
- Cutting your nails short is important to avoid hurting yourself when you scratch.
Alcoholic allergy is very embarrassing to carry. Hence the treatment is very important to eliminate it as quickly as possible. The natural treatments that are given are effective but slow. But don’t worry there are professional natural treatments which give the same result but quickly. They are 100% effective and simple also. Hence try them and get rid of this reactions to alcohol.