Getting Rid of Angular Cheilitis at Home -[ Natural Method ]
Angular cheilitis can be cured at home naturally with the help of simple effective remedies which do not have any side effects. They involve less expenses as some of the herbs can be grown in your garden. They are 100% effective.
How to Get Rid of Angular Cheilitis at Home Naturally
There is no need for you to suffer from Angular cheilitis any more as it can be cured at home naturally with the help of simple effective remedies which do not have any side effects. They involve less expenses as some of the herbs can be grown in your garden. They are 100% effective.
What is Angular Cheilitis:
This is actually painful mouth cracks that are caused due to the excessive growth of Candida fungus.
Synptoms of Angular Cheilitis that can be Cured by Natural Treatments:
- Mouth Corner Cracks
- Ugly Mouth Corner Ulcers
- Pain & Embarrassment
- Bleeding & Pus
- Painful Opening Of Mouth
- Emotional Pain
- Saliva Accumulation
Natural Treatments Cure Angular Cheilitis Caused by
- Sleep drooling and lip licking.
- Badly-fitting dentures in elders.
- Protein-calorie malnutrition (PCM) among the poor and elderly.
- Toothpaste, lipstick, and other cosmetic allergies and contact dermatitis.
- Vitamin deficiencies. People who are deficient in vitamins B2, B3, B6, and B12, are more prone to Angular Cheilitis.
- Iron deficiency.
The actual cause of the occurrence of Angular Cheilitis in many individuals is not clear and remains a subject of research.
Natural treatments that can cure Angular Cheilitis:
- You can try taking B-complex capsules
- Try to have greek yoghurt three times a day.
- Avoid eating sugary stuff. Instead eat more vegetables and fruits.
- Applying a little bit of yoghurt at night on lesions will be useful. Morning after you get up apply jojoba oil.
- Do not lick your lips. This will make them even drier and will in turn aggravate the condition. Instead apply a thin film of petroleum jelly on the lips several times a day. This will moisturize your lips.
- Virgin coconut oil is a great home remedy. It is helpful if you apply a few drops of the oil on to your lips 4-5 times a day. This helps in restoring moisture and also gives your lips a healthy appearance.
- Aloe vera gel is another great home remedy. You can try applying a thin layer of aloe vera gel on the lips and let the application stay on for 10-15 minutes and then rinse it off with lukewarm water. This helps in treating dry and chapped lips.
- In the morning Rinse your mouth with 1 cup water 3 tblsp white vinegar 1 tsp salt, then take cue tip dipped in hydrogen peroxide and rub infected area and spread petroleum based antibiotic ointment over lips and affected area. This will help you. At night do the same rinse, rub with peroxide and then pat infected area with baking soda and leave it over night. The baking soda helps to keep the area dry. You can take a multi vitamin, a b-complex, folic acid, b-12, iron, vitamin C and acidophilus supplements along with this treatment. Take one acidophilus with each meal.
- You can rub a cucumber slice on the lips for a few minutes. This helps in reducing any pain or burning sensation, as it will have a soothing effect on the lips.
- Drinking plenty of water is very important to ensure that your body is sufficiently hydrated from within. At least 8-10 glasses of water per day should be drunk.
- You should avoid sugar, cigarettes and alcohol as they aggravate this condition.
- Eggplant are useful in the treatment of Angular Cheilitis. Cut up an entire eggplant and soak it in a container with apple cider vinegar at room temperature for one week. The alkaloids present in the eggplant will leach into the vinegar, and the eggplant pieces can then be discarded. This vinegar solution can be used for application on the infected areas to treat angular cheilitis..
- Yeast is a fungus that can become part of an infection cycle that can aggravate angular cheilitis. Hence reducing sugar and yeast consumption are very helpful in this treatment.
- You should reduce the intake of alcohol, as well as fruits and other foods that have higher levels of sugar in them.
- The intake of vitamin supplements, especially riboflavin and niacin is beneficial.
- Eating more green leafy vegetables such as spinach and kale may give you good results.
Angular Cheilitis is a very embarrassing condition and painful too to open your mouth . You cannot even talk freely. This problem can be eliminated using natural remedies as normal medications may have unwanted effects on the body. These natural treatments though act slowly on your body are very effective. But if you want to get the results quickly then there are Professional Natural Treatments which are as effective as these and give you quick relief. Try them and get relieved from Angular Cheilitis.