Getting Rid of Arthritis at Home
The meaning of Arthritis is inflammation of joints. It is usually found in elderly people. It is chronic. There are many types of arthritis and all of them effect the bones and joints. Irrespective of the type the common symptoms that arthritis has pain, swelling, joint stiffness and a constant pain around the joint sometimes. Some types of arthritis may effect other organs which cause symptoms like unable to use the hand or walk, Malaise and a feeling of tiredness, Fever, Weight loss, Poor sleep, Muscle aches and pains, Tenderness, Difficulty moving the joint. In advanced arthritis cases the secondary changes may creep in.
Don’t worry. There is a natural treatment for arthritis which you can follow easily at home. You can go through the following lines to get a better idea but before that you need to know the causes. These include Joint instability, Hormonal factors, Environmental factors, psychological factors, food allergy, nutrient deficiency. In addition to all these even age, genetics, weight, previous injury, occupational hazards, high level sports, illness or infection may also be responsible in some cases.
Curing Arthritis Naturally:
- Wrap red flannel gently around the joint and keep it all through the night. This is very helpful.
- A good remedy to relieve the pain is a gentle massage with warm olive oil on the joint.
- Garlic, Juniper, Lavender, Sage, Rosemary, Thyme, or Sassafras oils are to mixed in the ratio of one part to 10 parts of olive oil and can be used to massage the painful joints to get good relief.
- The first step in the treatment of arthritis is to prevent constipation and hence the patient is to be given warm water enema to cleanse the bowels.
- Steam baths and body massage are very useful in the treatment of arthritis.
- It would be better if the patient takes extra supplements of zinc, calcium and vitamin C.
- All cold water baths and treatments involving cold water are to be avoided.
Are you convinced that you can treat arthritis with these home remedies? Then you try to gather many more like this.
The above given methods work well but take time to give you the results. If you want to have a faster relief then a professional natural treatment would be suitable.