Can I Cure Angular Cheilitis Naturally & Permanently?
Don’t worry: If They Can Cure It, You too Can 💪
Angular cheilitis (perleche) can be cured at home naturally with simple, effective remedies that do not have any side effects. They involve fewer expenses as some of the herbs can be grown in your garden. They are 100% effective.
How to Get Rid of Angular Cheilitis at Home Naturally
There is no need for you to suffer from Angular cheilitis anymore as it can be cured at home naturally with the help of simple, effective remedies that do not have any side effects. They involve fewer expenses as some of the herbs can be grown in your garden. They are 100% effective.
What is Angular Cheilitis:
This is actually painful mouth cracks that are caused due to the excessive growth of Candida fungus.
Symptoms of Angular Cheilitis
- Mouth Corner Cracks
- Ugly Mouth Corner Ulcers
- Pain & Embarrassment
- Bleeding & Pus
- Painful Opening Of Mouth
- Emotional Pain
- Saliva Accumulation
Angular Cheilitis Causes
- Sleep drooling, and lip licking.
- Badly-fitting dentures in elders.
- Protein-calorie malnutrition (PCM) among the poor and elderly.
- Toothpaste, lipstick, and other cosmetic allergies and contact dermatitis.
- Vitamin deficiencies. People deficient in vitamins B2, B3, B6, and B12, are more prone to Angular Cheilitis.
- Iron deficiency.
The actual cause of the occurrence of Angular Cheilitis in many individuals is not clear and remains a subject of research.
How to Get Rid of Angular Cheilitis Fast
- You can try taking B-complex capsules
- The intake of vitamin supplements, especially riboflavin and niacin, is beneficial.
Avoid the following
- You should avoid sugar, cigarettes, and alcohol as they aggravate this condition.
- Avoid eating sugary stuff. Instead, eat more vegetables and fruits.
- Applying a little bit of yogurt at night on lesions will be useful. The morning after you get up, apply jojoba oil.
- Do not lick your lips. This will make them even drier and will, in turn, aggravate the condition. Instead, apply a thin film of petroleum jelly on the lips several times a day. This will moisturize your lips.
Home Remedies to Cure Angular Cheilitis
- Try to have greek yogurt three times a day.
- Virgin coconut oil is a great home remedy. It is helpful to apply a few drops of the oil onto your lips 4-5 times a day. This helps in restoring moisture and also gives your lips a healthy appearance.
- Aloe vera gel is another great home remedy. You can try applying a thin layer of aloe vera gel on the lips, let the application stay on for 10-15 minutes, and then rinse it off with lukewarm water. This helps in treating dry and chapped lips.
- In the morning, rinse your mouth with 1 cup water, 3 tbsp white vinegar 1 tsp salt, then take cue tip dipped in hydrogen peroxide, rub the infected area, and spread petroleum-based antibiotics ointment over lips and affected area. This will help you. At night do the same rinse, rub with peroxide and then pat the infected area with baking soda and leave it overnight. The baking soda helps to keep the area dry. You can take a multivitamin, a b-complex, folic acid, b-12, iron, vitamin C, and acidophilus supplements along with this treatment. Take one acidophilus with each meal.
- You can rub a cucumber slice on the lips for a few minutes. This helps reduce any pain or burning sensation, as it will have a soothing effect on the lips.
- Drinking plenty of water is very important to ensure that your body is sufficiently hydrated from within. At least 8-10 glasses of water per day should be drunk.
- Eggplant is useful in the treatment of Angular Cheilitis. Cut up an entire eggplant and soak it in a container with apple cider vinegar at room temperature for one week. The alkaloids present in the eggplant will leach into the vinegar, and the eggplant pieces can then be discarded. This vinegar solution can be used for application on the infected areas to treat angular cheilitis.
- Yeast is a fungus that can become part of an infection cycle that can aggravate angular cheilitis. Hence reducing sugar and yeast consumption are very helpful in this treatment.
- You should reduce the intake of alcohol and fruits, and other foods with higher sugar levels in them.
- Eating more green leafy vegetables such as spinach and kale may give you good results.
Angular Cheilitis is a very embarrassing condition and painful too to open your mouth. You cannot even talk freely.
This problem can be eliminated using natural remedies as normal medications may have unwanted effects on the body.
These natural treatments, though act slowly on your body, are very effective. But if you want to get the results quickly, then there are Professional Natural Treatments that are as effective as these and give you quick relief. Try them and get relieved from Angular Cheilitis.